Ingredients: Kale is grown on organic farms in Luoyang, Lam Dong. Kale is cultivated in an organic way without the use of chemical fertilizers, chemical pesticides and insecticides. I like to grow so it keeps the flavor.
Kale currant is known as the “Queen of vegetables”. Twisting is much more vitamin A than any other leafy vegetable, and more calcium. With only 2 points above that, the twist has become a very good food for the body, not to mention he also contains a lot of fatty acids and minerals that are beneficial to the body.
Ingredients and uses:
- Cancer prevention: thanks to phytochemicals, a substance has been shown to have anti-cancer properties.
- Anti-aging properties and elasticity of the skin.
- Anti-inflammatory properties, help you fight diseases such as joint pain, stiffness or rheumatoid arthritis
- Reducing cholesterol can help prevent atherosclerosis
- Prevent cataracts because they contain a lot of lutein and beta-carotene, so eating it regularly can help prevent blindness and cataracts caused by UV rays.
- Supports bone and teeth as kale contains excellent sources of calcium, manganese and magnesium
- Boost your immune system with vitamin C that is found in many curly leaves
- Prevent anemia due to high iron content
MOQ: 1 container 20 ”
Payment: T / T, L / C
Delivery time: 15 – 20 days after payment.
The product is certified organic EU and USDA / NOP by Control Union.