Line of Product : Soft Dried Tomatoes
Weight: 100g or As required
Packing: 1kg / pack
Ingredients: 95% fresh tomato, sugar and salt
Shelf life: 12 months
Nutrition content and health benefits from tomatoes:
- Tomatoes are a special source of nutrients that provide the body with essential nutrients such as fiber, vitamin C, vitamin K (K1), vitamin A, potassium, minerals and folate (vitamin B9).
- Vitamin C in a tomato can provide 28% of the daily vitamin intake.
- Eating tomatoes helps control blood pressure, good for the heart, good for tissue growth and cell function in pregnant women (folate – vitamin B9)
- Vitamin K1 (also known as phylloquinone) is very important for blood clotting and improving bone health.
- A tomato contains only 22 calories and does not contain cholesterol.
- 95% of the tomatoes are watery and usually red when ripe because of their high vitamin A content
- Vitamins in tomatoes are not lost or destroyed during cooking due to the protection of organic acids.
MOQ: 1container 20 ”
Payment term: T/T ,L/C
Delivery time: Within 15 – 25 days since receiving deposit payment or origin L/C.
Organic certification of Ecocert SA issued by the French organization Ecocert SA